Wednesday 6 May 2009

This shit's going global!

Congratulations to Gordon for getting the following onto the Guardian OBO site. He wins a foot rub from a Brixton crackhead of my choosing, who I will pay generously for his/her services.

30th over: England 88-1 (Cook 34 Bopara 29) Brendan Nash starts things off after lunch with his swinging trundlers. Cook dishes out five dots, then pulls hard for another. A maiden. "My captain has offered up a free foot massage (I know, I'm a bit weirded out by the offer as well!), to the first of us to get a mention of the Brockwell 49ers up on OBO so I'm asking you, in a non-begging sort of way, to please give us a mention and wish us the best of luck," writes Gordon 'Stumpy' Cherrington VC (w), beating team-mate Tom 'The Northern Fist' Partridge by a matter of seconds. Enjoy the skippers' foot rub.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, I love it... And The Fist getting a mention just makes it even better...

    ReplyDelete